Ale & Lager yeasts from Lallemand. Each package makes 5 gallons.
Abbaye is an ale yeast of Belgian origin selected for its ability to produce great
Belgian style beers including high gravity beers such as Dubbel, Trippel and Quads. The propagation and drying processes have been specifically designed to deliver high quality beer yeast that can be used simply and reliably to help produce ales of the finest quality. Fermentation can be completed in 4 days above 17°C (63°F). Medium to high attenuation and high alcohol tolerance. Fermentation rate, fermentation time and degree of attenuation depend on inoculation density, yeast handling, fermentation temperature and nutritional quality of wort. Low flocculation rate; settling can be promoted by cooling and by using fining agents and isinglass. Complex aroma and flavors may include peppery, fruity, banana, clovy, alcoholic, sweet and fruity. Does not display undesirable odors when properly handled.
- Belle Saison is an ale yeast of Belgian origin selected for its ability to produce great Saison-style beer. The propagation and drying processes have been specifically designed to deliver high quality beer yeast that can be used simply and reliably to help produce ales of the finest quality. No colors, preservatives or other unnatural substances have been used in its preparation.Quick start and vigorous fermentation, which can be completed in 5 days above 17°C (63°F). High attenuation and high alcohol tolerance. Fermentation rate, fermentation time and degree of attenuation depend on inoculation density, yeast handling, fermentation temperature and nutritional quality of wort. Low flocculation rate; settling can be promoted by cooling and by using fining agents and isinglass.Saison beers are quite unique to brew. During fermentation, cooling is not normally used, allowing temperature of fermentation to increase. Aroma is fruity, spicy and peppery due to ester and phenol production, and does not display undesirable odors when properly handled.
- BRY-97 American West Coast Yeast was selected from the Siebel Institute Culture Collection and is used by a number of commercial breweries to produce different types of ale. The propagation and drying process have been specifically designed to deliver high quality beer yeast that can be used simply and with reliability to help produce ales of the finest quality. No colours, preservatives or other unnatural substances have been used in its preparation.Quick start and vigorous fermentation, which can be completed in 4 days above 17 °C. Medium to high attenuation. Fermentation rate, fermentation time and degree of attenuation are dependent upon inoculation density, yeast handling, fermentation temperature and the nutritional quality of the wort. BRY-97 American West Coast Yeast is a flocculent strain. Settling can be promoted by cooling and use of fining agents and isinglass.The aroma is slightly estery, almost neutral and does not display malodours when properly handled. It may tend, because of flocculation, to slightly reduce hop bitter levels. Best when used at traditional ale temperatures after re-hydration in the recommended manner. 11 gram vacuum sealed packet.
CBC-1 Yeast has been especially selected for it's refermentation properties and is recommended for Cask and Bottle Conditioning. CBC-1 referments beers up to 12-14% ABV due to its high resistance to alcohol and pressure; it does not produce flavors therefore conserving the original character of the beer. The yeast will settle and form a tight mat at the end of refermentation. CBC-1 can also be used for primary fermentation and is especially suitable for Champagne-like beers and fruit beers. CBC-1 will ferment and referment within a range of temperature of 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F). This particular strain has also been extensively tested for high gravity brewing to produce flavored-alcohol beverages.
- Diamond Lager Yeast - The Diamond yeast strain originated in Germany and is being used by commercial breweries around the world for production of beer in a wide variety of brewery sizes and environments. Diamond yeast has been produced using advanced techniques developed by Lallemand to maintain the highest standards in fermentation and flavor production.
London ESB yeast was selected from the Lallemand yeast culture library towards
producing a range of English-style ales exhibiting clean, well-balanced aromatic
profiles with moderate alcohol production.London ESB offers the right fermentation
and aromatic profiles suitable for Extra Special Bitter styles as well as Pale Ale,
bitter and other traditional English beers. London ESB yeast is best used at a fermentation temperature range of 18-22degC (65-72degF). Fermentation is generally completed in 3-5 days dependent on recipe and process conditions. Attenuation range 65-75% Fermentation rate, fermentation time and degree of attenuation are dependent upon inoculation density, yeast handling, fermentation temperature and nutritional quality of the wort. Produces a clean, well balanced ale. Medium attenuation preserves some beer complexity. Best for well-balanced British style ales.
- Munich Wheat Yeast - Wheat beers are among the most popular beer styles in the world, and now you can brew great wheat beer styles reliably & conveniently with premium Munich Wheat Beer yeast from Danstar. Munich Wheat Beer yeast originated in Bavaria, Germany, the home of many of the world’s great wheat beer breweries. The propagation and drying processes for Munich yeast has been specifically designed to deliver high quality brewing yeast that can be used to produce wheat beers of the finest quality. 11 gram vacuum-sealed packet. Gluten free.
- Nottingham Yeast offers great performance with every batch, allowing brewers to cover a wide variety of beer styles with just one yeast type.The Nottingham strain was selected for its highly flocculant & relatively full attenuation properties.It produces low concentrations of fruity and estery aromas and has been described as neutral for ale yeast, allowing the full natural flavor of the ingredients to develop.The recommended fermentation temperature range of this strain is 14° to 21°C (57° to 70°F) with good tolerance to low fermentation temperatures (12°C/54°F) that allow this strain to be used in lager-style beer. With a relatively high alcohol tolerance, Nottingham is a great choice for creation of higher-alcohol specialty beers.11 gram vacuum-sealed packet.
- Windsor Yeast brings out the right characteristics of authentic English-style ales. Windsor ale yeast is a true English strain that produces a beer which is estery to both palate and nose with a slight fresh yeasty flavor. Beers created with Windsor are usually described as full-bodied, fruity English ales.Brewers choose Windsor to produce beers that range from pale ale to porter with moderate alcohol levels and the flavor & aroma characteristics of the best traditional ales. Depending on the composition of the recipe, Windsor demonstrates moderate attenuation which will leave a relatively high gravity (density). Recommended fermentation temperature range for Windsor is 17° to 21°C (64° to 70°F). 11 gram vacuum-sealed packe
- LALLEMAND VOSS KVEIK - LalBrew Voss supports a wide range of fermentation temperatures between 25-40°C (77-104°F) with a very high optimal range of 35-40°C (95-104°F). Very fast fermentations are achieved within the optimal temperature range with full attenuation typically achieved within 2-3 days. The flavor profile is consistent across the entire temperature range: neutral with subtle fruity notes of orange and citrus. Flocculation is very high producing clear beers without filtration or use of process aids.
- LALLEMAND KOLN KOLSCH-STYLE ALE - LalBrew Köln is ideal for brewing traditional Kölsch-style beers & other neutral ales. The neutral character of this strain accentuates delicate hop aromas while imparting subtle fruity esters. Through expression of a B-glucosidase enzyme, Köln can promote hop biotransformation & accentuate hop flavor & aroma. Colder fermentations will be more neutral in character, while warmer fermentations will have a more fruit-forward ester profile
- LalBrew Verdant IPA was specially selected in collaboration with Verdant Brewing Co. (UK) for its ability to produce a variety of hop-forward and malty beers. Prominent notes of apricot and undertones of tropical fruit and citrus merge seamlessly with hop aromas. With medium-high attenuation, LalBrew Verdant IPA leaves a soft and balanced malt profile with slightly more body than a typical American IPA yeast strain. This highly versatile strain is well suited for a variety of beer styles including NEIPA, English IPA, American Pale, English Bitter, Sweet Stout and Sours.
- LALLEMAND NOVALAGER LalBrew NovaLager is a robust lager strain with ideal characteristics for lager beer production including fast fermentations and high attenuation. The distinct flavor profile is very clean, slight esters over a wide temperature range.
- LalBrew Wit yeast is a relatively neutral strain which can be used to produce a wide variety of wheat beer styles. Ester and phenol production is lower than for traditional hefeweizen strains such as LalBrew Munich Classic. LalBrew Wit provides a baseline profile of banana and spice aromas, but leaves space for the brewer to showcase other spice additions typical of Belgian-style beers. Traditional styles brewed with this yeast include but are not limited to Belgian Witbier, American Wheat, Berliner Weiss, Gose, Hefeweizen, Dunkelweis, and Weizenbock.